Contractors who participate in SWEPCO’s energy efficiency programs across Northwest Arkansas gathered Dec. 3 for an appreciation luncheon in Fayetteville. An earlier luncheon in Texarkana...
Infrared Scanning (IR) can improve your facilities efficiency, safety and maintenance by identifying the existence of unusual heat in your electrical or mechanical systems. Identifying and correcting these abnormal readings will prevent costly damage to your critical systems. Our systematic scanning approach to reviewing your system components will provide you with a detailed photographic record of any problems found so you can take action before a malfunction occurs.
??IR Scans can be used to check the following type of electrical distribution equipment:
- Utility substations, transformers and feed poles
- Main incoming services, plant main knives, capacitor banks, etc.
- Main switchboards and disconnects
- Main distribution panels and main disconnects
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Generator controls and transfer switches
- Main I-Line panels
- Lighting and receptacle panels
- Disconnects and combination starters
- Service disconnects for motors
- Machine control panels
Infrared scanning is one of the best tools available today to any facility manager's preventative maintenance (PM) program. Regular scanning is beneficial in many ways:
Prevent equipment failures Save on emergency repairs Reduce down time Plan and schedule repairs Improve electrical and mechanical system efficiency
Identify and prioritize areas requiring preventative maintenance Avoid disruption of services by using non-invasive technology
Our company was built on service and building long-term relationships with our clients is top priority. If you need a service quote, please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch promptly.